I want to assure my clients that I am responsible and trustworthy.
I want to offer assistance respectfully.
I want to honor my clients’ preferences about tasks and interaction.
This web site is for you. We’ll walk you through every step of the process from:
• Gathering documentation to show prospective clients that you are responsible
• Understanding whether you are an employee or independent contractor and following the IRS’ rules;
• Interviewing effectively;
• Signing a contract with your client;
• Creating a clear and precise description of the tasks so you can do things the way your client prefers, and
• Setting up a brief feedback system so you stay current with your client’s wishes.
Don’t worry—it’s not hard. Our detailed checklists direct
your attention to things that matter most: your client’s safety and comfort. You can use the checklists to ask clients
how they want you to approach the tasks and offer assistance. The checklists will tell you precisely what to do and how to
do it to please your clients.